Choosing the right hairstyle for your wedding day is for most the final piece of the puzzle, the defining moment, where you can stand back and see a vision of how the day is going to unfold. You may have had an idea in your head of hair up or hair down, but often you can only decide upon the final details once you have found your venue, picked your theme, chosen your wedding dress, ordered your stationary, but don’t underestimate how important the hairstyle is as this can set off the entire look.
Here are some top tips to make sure that you find the right style for you?
1. Experiment with different hair styles to find the one that suits you
2. Don’t do anything crazy… you might regret later, but don’t be afraid to be unique
3. Get creative and start a mood board
4. Book a trial with your hair stylist
5. Give yourself plenty of time
Bonus Tip: See how Prissy Marilla can be entwined into your hairstyle